MAKING A SCENE

I will take requests. Requests can be pretty much anything from you'd like your name used for a character, or you want me to use a specific line of dialog in an upcoming scene, or maybe you just want to read a scene from a horror movie. Either way I would like to encourage you to give me your feedback and join in on discussions.

THOUGHTS OF... A HERMIT CRAB

CRAB: How dare you! Where do you people get off referring to pubic lice as 'crabs'? You ignorant, arrogant s-o-bs. You'd think with all that higher brain function, you be able to tell the difference between a crab and a louse. Let's start with the basics-- I'm a crustacean not an insect. The difference being somewhere between me calling you a dumb-a and a dillweed. Look, I don't wanna make a big deal out of it alright, so just stop. I don't need you complicating my life by spreading biggoted rumors about me; I've got a hard enough time as it is making friends. Yeah, Surprise! I'm a hermit crab that would like to enjoy a healthy social life from time to time. Just because I don't hang out at your beach parties, doesn't mean I bury myself under a rock all day... well actually I do, but at night I go out with friends all the time. Almost every night. We get a bite to eat, go for a swim, whatever. How's that for earth shatterring? How could you know, right? We're called hermit crabs. You know, that's the problem, that title doesn't appropriately represent our race. From now on, please refer to us as Soft Transient Domicial crabs. So what if it's a little long. Use an acronym.

No comments:

Post a Comment