MAKING A SCENE

I will take requests. Requests can be pretty much anything from you'd like your name used for a character, or you want me to use a specific line of dialog in an upcoming scene, or maybe you just want to read a scene from a horror movie. Either way I would like to encourage you to give me your feedback and join in on discussions.

THOUGHTS OF... A GUY NAMED DETROIT

*** This is based on an actual event that happened to me on Saturday night. Thanks Detroit.***

DETROIT: Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey, help a brother out. I had a seasons pass at Brighton for 14 years, and now I live on the street and it sucks. I grew up with J.P Walker and Tosh Townend and Dave Downing and Jake Burton and J.P. Walker and Tosh Townend, seriously all those guy are my good buddies. I'm not even lying. I use to ride with J.P. Walker and Tosh Townend and all those guys and now look at me. I just need some money. My dad threw me outta the house cause his a military man and now I'm living on the street. Seriously man a quarter, a quarter, that's all I need is a quarter. Thanks man you know I grew with J.P. Walker and Tosh Townend. I used to ride with all those guys. You think it is funny living on the street?! You think this is a f---ing joke?! Well it's not, it sucks! I used to ride with J.P. Walker! I used to ride with J.P. Walker you m*f*ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment