MAKING A SCENE

I will take requests. Requests can be pretty much anything from you'd like your name used for a character, or you want me to use a specific line of dialog in an upcoming scene, or maybe you just want to read a scene from a horror movie. Either way I would like to encourage you to give me your feedback and join in on discussions.

EXPOSITION

I've decided to create a blog on which I will post scenes I've written. Some of these scenes may or may not be included in one of the larger screenplays I've been working on, but I figure it is a good way to refine my talent, flush out characters, and improve the overall quality of my final scripts.

To make things more enjoyable for you, I will take requests. Requests can be pretty much anything from you'd like your (or someone you know's) name to be used for a character, or you want me to use a specific line in an upcoming scene, or maybe you just want to read a scene from a horror movie. Either way I would like to encourage you to give me your feedback and join in on discussions.

The content of some of these scenes may be unsettling even disturbing to some readers, but I will commit to at least keeping the written language clean.

For the most part the events depicted in these scenes will be complete fabrications. As they say, "Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental." Now should I choose to use material inspired by actually events, I will see to it their names are changed to protect the "innocent", unless said parties would like a written aknowledgement at which point I will certainly give credit where credit is due.


***Please do not steal my work. If you would like to use any of this materials for a scene study or audition, please ask. The contents of this blog are my intellectual property that I want to share with you within these confines. Please do not transpose any material from in this forum without my consent. Thank you for respecting this request.

No comments:

Post a Comment